We want people to enjoy a cuppa while helping us with some much-needed toy maintenance. Anyone is welcome as our goal is to include older people, particularly those who may be lonely or have extra time they want to fill in. The details:
- Runs 1st Monday of each month 10am to 12pm
- Anyone is welcome (not just current members)
- We can host up to 10 people (so please RSVP to Kat on 021 0223 0179 or email@example.com)
- Hosted at our premises at 1 Sidmouth Street, Mairangi Bay
- We have wheelchair access
- We also have a Mandarin speaking volunteer so please come along even if you are not too confident in English.
If you know someone who might be interested or who could use some more friends please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We will happily offer free coffee, tea and biscuits. An assigned volunteer will be running the sessions to ensure everything goes smoothly.